Institute of Women in Leadership (IWil)
Purpose: To develop a global community of women leaders dedicated to living into conscious leadership in the 21st Century.
Coaching Your Workforce
Under development (goes live in 2022)
The question to address is simply…How successful are you at coaching your workforce? We will spend time together in small cohorts discussing this critical question and the leadership skills that lead us to a positive and steadfast answer. If your workforce performs well…you perform well.
A critical employee mass having ongoing coaching conversations whereby relationships strengthen, engagement increases, and performance improves.
Develop leaders to be effective coaches throughout their organization, instilling a coaching culture which enhances psychological safety, employee engagement, collaboration, teamwork, and greater overall performance.
Topics to Cover in Coaching Your Workforce
- WHO ARE YOU
a. Values, Strengths, Beliefs
b. How to create Psychological Safety
- LEARNING AGILTY
a. Intellectual curiosity
b. Growth mindset — open to new ways of thinking; innovative
- ASKING POWERFUL AND OPEN-ENDED QUESTIONS…and then LISTEN
a. We will review the importance of the questions themselves that we
ask and the WHY and HOW we ask them.
a. Listening to Understand
a. What is a difficult conversation
b. How to deliver effective and persuasive conversations
- EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
a. Self-Awareness — foundational to all other leadership skills
b. Self-Regulation; Empathy; Social Interaction
We seek your input — suggestions and comments — as we build our programs!
Harvard Business Review; Deloitte; Forbes; McKinsey & Co
The Coaching Habit by Michael B Stanier
Dare to Lead by Brene Brown
Robin T., SVP & DGC, Financial Services Institute (FSI)
Monica A. Ph.D., Founder — The Almond Group
Ongoing Programs: Transformational Leadership
Who Are You
Professional Development — Modules 1, 2 and 3
(4 – 6 women per Cohort)
Module 1: Laying the Foundation for Transformational Leadership
Develop Trust in a safe learning environment in which you feel free to speak openly and candidly about your challenges and fears — both professionally and personally.
Module 2: The Power of Your Story
- Greater self-awareness through a deep exploration of your life story up until now, and the values, beliefs and strengths that populate your defining moments.
- A deeper insight about Your Inner Game — Your Leadership Consciousness.
- Values assessment.
Module 3: Resilient Leaders Embody Emotional Intelligence
- Greater understanding of why today’s leader must balance empathy and decisiveness, both personally and professionally.
- Heightened self-awareness through exploring your ability to recognize your emotions and feelings and how they affect you.
- Post EI Assessment & Workplace Report
(optional for an additional fee)