Institute of Women in Leadership (IWil)
Purpose: To develop a global community of women leaders dedicated to living into conscious leadership in the 21st Century.
Fall 2020 Programs – Pro Bono
Who Are You
Professional Development — Modules 1, 2 and 3
(4 – 6 women per Cohort)
Cohort 1: October 14 – November 11
Cohort 2: November 18 – December 16
12:00-1:30pm or 7:00-8:30pm
Module 1: Laying the Foundation for Transformational Leadership
Develop Trust in a safe learning environment in which you feel free to speak openly and candidly about your challenges and fears — both professionally and personally.
Module 2: The Power of Your Story
- Greater self-awareness through a deep exploration of your life story up until now, and the values, beliefs and strengths that populate your defining moments.
- A deeper insight about Your Inner Game — Your Leadership Consciousness.
- Values assessment.
Module 3: Resilient Leaders Embody Emotional Intelligence
- Greater understanding of why today’s leader must balance empathy and decisiveness, both personally and professionally.
- Heightened self-awareness through exploring your ability to recognize your emotions and feelings and how they affect you.
- Post EI Assessment & Workplace Report
(optional for an additional fee)
Robin T., SVP & DGC, Financial Services Institute (FSI)
Monica A. Ph.D., Founder — The Almond Group