Coaching with Pidcock Coaching Partners
It’s right there in the tagline: “Connection Through Trust.”
Trust is the basis for our work together. You can trust that our work is confidential and collaborative. We will have substantive conversations during which I will be listening to what you seek to accomplish. I will earn your trust as we work together to determine the best way forward. I will ask powerful questions as a way to guide you through your developmental journey to be a leader with vision and purpose.
Since every client has his or her individual needs, our time together will be a safe environment, in which our coaching sessions will be tailored to meet your goals and conducted at the pace that ensures your optimal development.
Leadership presence, self-awareness, career and life transitions are among the issues we can explore in our work together.
How It Works (One-on-One Coaching)
- We’ll have an initial 60-minute telephone consultation and see if we are a fit (i.e., Do we have a mutual trust?)
- If so, typically we’ll begin meeting twice monthly over a four-month period at a location of your choosing.
- We will identify goals and collaboratively create a plan to achieve them. You may be given assignments that further your understanding of the material discussed in our sessions together, and I’ll be available for check-in calls between our meetings.
- We can continue working together until you have achieved the goals you set. You can trust that I will be by your side the whole way!
- Results are important to evaluate the impact of our coaching sessions. Among the questions to ask yourself: Do you feel confident that change has occurred in the key focus areas that we agreed to in the beginning? Is your leadership more effective?